effective date: 20/05/2018
1. the information we collect and how we use it
when you use the website you may provide us with, and we may collect from you, information that relates to you, including your personal data.
you may provide us with your personal data and other information in a number of ways, including:
- completing forms on the website (such as “contact us” forms);
- corresponding with us by e-mail, phone or otherwise;
- subscribing to email updates, newsletters or other subscriptions and features made available on the website from time to time;
- using the provided wi-fi in one of our restaurants;
- reporting a problem or requesting support for the website
- communicating with through third party social media websites or applications (e.g. twitter, facebook, instagram); and
- participating in our contests, promotions, sweepstakes and surveys on the website
the information that you give us may include the following personal data:
- your name
- postal address,
- e-mail address,
- telephone number,
- social media account details (such as facebook and twitter),
and any other personal data you provide on registration, and through other means on the website to the extent reasonably necessary to provide the services that are available through our website to you by us (for example when making online reservation you may provide us with information for the name of the company you work in, allergies of some of the guests, special requirements connected with the physical condition of some of the guests. Such information shall be used only for the reservation, we shall not use for any other aim, keep or transfer such information and shall delete it immediately after fulfillment of the reservation).
with regard to each of your visits to our website, we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including ip address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, platform, device type, hardware model, mac address, unique device identifiers and mobile network information;
- information about your visit, including the full url clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time);
- information about your network, such as information about devices, nodes, configurations, connection speeds, and network and application performance and location information from wi-fi access points;
- pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
we process the information/personal data for the purpose of:
- dealing with your inquires and requests;
- providing and personalizing our service for you;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- crime prevention and prosecution of offenders;
- as part of our efforts to keep the website safe and secure;
- maintaining information as reference tool or general resource (for analytics and research);
- providing reservation or booking services;
- gathering information to form statistical and trend analysis;
- research and analytics on an aggregate and/or anonymous basis;
- administering our prize draws and competitions when any(which will be subject to separate terms and conditions);
- meeting legal, regulatory and compliance requirements;
- providing you with information on products/services that may be of interest to you; and
- carrying out market research campaigns.
we also gather this information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage and may provide such aggregate information to third parties. these statistics will not include information that can be used to identify you.
we may combine information we receive from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you. we may use this combined information for the purposes set out above.
2. information security
the internet is not a secure medium. however, we have put in various security procedures as set out in this policy. please be aware that communications over the internet, such as emails are not secure unless they have been encrypted. your communications may route through a number of countries before being delivered – this is the nature of the internet. we cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
we believe that we have appropriate policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control (having regard to the type and amount of that data) from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
all of our employees and data processors that have access to, and are associated with, the processing of your personal information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ information. we ensure that your information will not be disclosed to government institutions or authorities except if required by law or when requested to by regulatory bodies or law enforcement organisations.
3. to whom will your information be disclosed?
- wagamama limited and wagamama international (franchising) limited;
- our employees;
- our affiliates;
- our group companies and their employees;
- successors in title to our business;
- third party consultants, contractors or other service providers who may access your personal information when providing services (including but not limited to marketing services and it support services) to us;
- government bodies and law enforcement agencies and in response to other legal and regulatory requests; and
- auditors or contractors or other advisers auditing, assisting with or advising on any of our business purposes, in any jurisdiction where we operate.
when we share your information with wagamama limited and wagamama international (franchising) limited, they will be a data controller of your data and use it for the purposes set out in section 1 above “the information we collect and how we use it”. wagamama limited and wagamama international (franchising) limited can be contacted at http://www.wagamama.com/contact-us
additionally, we may disclose your personal information to third parties;
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held will be one of the transferred assets; and
4. your rights in relation to your information
We've listed the rights you have over your information and how you can use them below.
These rights will only apply in certain circumstances. They will generally not be available if there are outstanding contracts between us, if we required by law to keep the information or if the information is relevant to a legal dispute.
- you can remove consent, where you have provided it, at any time.
- you can ask us to confirm if we are processing your information.
- you can ask for access to your information.
- you can ask to correct your information if it's wrong.
- you can ask us to delete your information.
- you have a right to be forgotten and you can ask that our systems stop using your information.
- you can ask us to restrict how we use your information.
- you can ask us to stop using your personal information, but only in certain cases.
- you have the right to complain to the relevant supervisory authority which for the republic of bulgaria is cpdp.
you can email to us at any time to exercise your rights above to firstname.lastname@example.org
please make sure you include full name and address. we should be grateful if you would also provide brief details of the information of which you would like a copy or which you would like to be corrected (this helps us to more readily locate your data).
we will require proof of your identity before providing you with details of any personal information we may hold about you.
5.how long we keep your information
We will keep your information for as long as it is reasonably necessary for the purpose the respective information is gathered and until we have your consent to use the information or until there is a legal requirement to keep the information.
strictly necessary cookies
these cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around our websites and use its features. the information collected by these cookies relate to the operation of our website, for example website scripting language and security tokens to maintain secure areas of our website.
these cookies collect anonymous information about how you use our website, for example which pages you visit more often, whether you receive any error messages, and how you arrived at our website. information collected by these cookies is used only to improve your use of our website and never to identify you. these cookies are sometimes placed by third-party providers of web traffic analysis services, such as google analytics.
these cookies remember choices you make, for example the country you visit our website from, your language and any changes you have made to text size or other parts of web pages that you can customize, to improve your experience of our website and to make your visits more tailored and enjoyable. the information these cookies collect may be anonymized and cannot be used to track your browsing activity on other websites.
targeting or advertising cookies
these cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. they are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. the cookies are usually placed by third party advertising networks. they remember the websites you visit and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers.
we use google analytics. for information on how google processes and collects your information in regard to this product and how you can opt-out please see here [https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=bg].
we also use google adsense to publish adverts. when you view or click on an advert a cookie will be set to help better provide advertisements that may be of interest to you on this and other websites. you may-opt out of the use of cookie by visiting google’s advertising and policy page [https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?hl=bg].
you may disable cookie support on your browser but be aware that by doing so, you will lose certain features that require a cookie to work properly. we may use the information collected by the cookie to provide us various statistics without identifying any individual.
for more information on managing cookies, please go to www.allaboutcookies.org, or visit www.youronlinechoices.com which has further information about behavioural advertising and online privacy
in the event the purposes for processing change, then we will contact you as soon as practicable and seek consent where such notification relates to a new additional purpose for processing.
we will keep you up-to-date with details of products and services, products and services of our affiliates or other related entities and products and services of third parties by email,, if you gave permission for this when you subscribed. you can change your preferences by contacting us as described below.
8.use of your personal information submitted to other websites
we are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites even if you accessed the third party website links from our website.
we recommend that you check the policy of each website you visit and contact the owner or operator of such website if you have any concerns or questions.
for further information from us on data protection and privacy or any requests concerning your information please contact us [https://www.wagamama.bg/svurji-se-s-nas]
the competent administrative body for filing signals and complaints related to potential infringement of personal data is the Bulgarian Commission on Personal Data Protection (email@example.com)